Musical Director/Arranger/Composer/Music Producer
Orchestration Demo Reel
MUSICAL DIRECTOR/ARRANGER/COMPOSER/MUSIC PRODUCER
- Musical Supervisor for Miss Atomic Bomb (St James Theatre), Tanya Link Productions
- Composer of Only the Brave, Bird Song Productions
- Arranger/Orchestrator for XFactor 2015
- Musical Superviser for Women on the Verge of a Nervous Breakdown (Playhouse Theatre)
- Arranger for America's Got Talent 2013, 2014, 2015 for Music Producer Graham Stack
- Musical Supervisor/Additional Orchestrations/Vocal and dance arrangements for Dirty Rotten Scoundrels (UK Tour and Savoy Theatre 2014)
- Conductor and Arranger for Britain's Got Talent 2013, 2014, 2015 for Music Producer Graham Stack
- Conductor and Arranger for Wales at Number 1 Orchestral Concert for the Wales Millennium Centre with the Welsh Pops Orchestra 2015
- Conductor and Arranger for X Factor 2013, 2014, ITV
- Conductor and Arranger for Christmas Number 1 Single 2014 Something I Need, Ben Haenow
- Conductor and Arranger for Christmas Number 1 2013 Skyscraper by Sam Bailey, and also for her Number 1 album, The Power of Love
- Conductor and Arranger for Collabro's Number 1 Debut Album, Stars, 2014
- Conductor and Arranger for Richard and Adam's Christmas Album and Conductor for their UK Number 1 debut Gold album The Impossible Dream
- Guest Conductor, Last Night of the Proms with the BBC Philharmonic Orchestra, BBC 1
- Musical Director for Tonight's the Night, BBC 1 TV Saturday Night show, 2009-2011
- Musical Director for Legally Blonde, Savoy Theatre 2009-2012
- Musical Director for John Barrowman's UK Concert Tours 2008-Present
- Musical Director for The National Lottery TV Awards, 2010 BBC
- Conductor for Bryn Terfel's Faenol Festival, 2008, BBC 1, starring John Barrowman
- Matthew has worked with various orchestras worldwide, including BBC Philharmonic Orchestra, BBC Concert Orchestra, City of Prague Philharmonic Orchestra, Slovak National Symphony Orchestra and numerous Session Orchestras in London, New York and Los Angeles
- Musical Director for Desperately Seeking Susan, Novello Theatre 2007
- Musical Director for Me and My Girl, UK Tour 2006
The Martyr -(Music, Orchestrations, Vocal Arrangements)
Made in Mountview Project. 2012-2013. Book by Rachel Wagstaff. Directed by Steve Marmion. Workshopped at the Soho Theatre January 2013 with future workshops planned for summer 2013.
Mr Stink - (Music, Orchestrations, Vocal Arrangements, Musical Supervisor)
UK Tour 2011. Book, Lyrics and Direction by Matthew White. Produced by Kenny Wax.
Only the Brave - (Music, Orchestrations, Vocal Arrangements, Musical Supervisor)
Edinburgh Fringe 2008. Book by Rachel Wagstaff. Directed by Steve Marmion. MTM nomination for Best Music for a Musical. Workshop at Arts Theatre 2011. Workshop at Soho Theatre 2012.
Tickledom - (Music, Orchestrations, Vocal Arrangements, Lyrics)
A family musical. Various outings throughout Europe with First Family Entertainment Holidays. Potential future productions in the pipeline with producer Andy Barnes, Perfect Pitch Musicals.
Can You Keep a Secret (Music, Orchestrations, Vocal Arrangements, Musical Supervisor)
Book and Lyrics by Lesley Ross. Directed by Nick Winston. Trafalgar Studios workshop 2010. Produced by Andy Barnes, Perfect Pitch.
- Matthew produced and arranged John Barrowman's album You Raise Me Up, 2014
- Music Producer for his own albums, Only the Brave and Tickledom